11200 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33174
Career Fair Event Details
Date: March 23, 2017
Time: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: FIU – GC Ballrooms
What is the Business Career Fair?
The Office of Career Management Services (CMS) is hosting The College of Business’ Career Fair offered exclusively for FIU Business students and alumni. This event is much more targeted than a traditional career fair and is designed to allow for meaningful, one-on-one interactions between employers and students.
Students will have an opportunity to visit each employer’s booth to discuss the various job and intern areas within their company.
Who Can Attend?
The College of Business Career Fair is intended for business students and alumni. Freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduates students are all encouraged to attend. It is an opportunity to network with employers and learn about their job and internship opportunities.
Employer Benefits of Attending
- Meet accomplished FIU Business students and alumni
- Hire talent for your organization
- Build a pool candidates for future hiring needs
- Increase your company’s visibility on campus
Student Benefits of Attending
- Discover job and internship opportunities
- Network with employers
- Learn about companies
- Practice your networking skills