3000 NE 151st St
North Miami Beach, FL 33181
Career EXPO is the premier professional development and recruiting event at the Biscayne Bay Campus for all FIU students and alumni. Over 140 recruiters from over 60 employers and 30 industry leaders will be in attendance and to provide internship, employment and networking opportunities.
The next Career EXPO will be held in Spring 2017:
Date: March 28, 2017
Time: 9:30am – 3:00pm
Location: Wolfe University Center (WUC) Ballrooms, Biscayne Bay Campus
Career EXPO Schedule
- 9:30am – 11:00am – Career Smart Talks
- 11:00am – 2:00pm – Employer Showcase and Recruitment (Career Fair)
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Career Smart Talks
Career EXPO Tips and Requirements
- Come prepared with many copies of your resume (20-30 recommended).
- Attend Professional Development Workshops
- Get your resume professionally critiqued at Resume Fest
- Dress for Success at Career EXPO – Professional Attire Required.
Do you have questions or need solutions in regards to professional attire? Please contact us at the BBC Career and Talent Development Department (305) 919 – 5770 or visit us in WUC 255.
Need transportation from MMC to BBC? Register for free RT transportation, please contact us at the BBC Career and Talent Development Department (305) 919 – 5770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunity for Career EXPO Volunteers!
- Be the first to meet employers!
- Know what happens behind the scenes!
- Get Career & Talent Development SWAG!
- Sign up to volunteer